Environmental Health & Safety Advisory Board
OSHACampus.com is dedicated to offering the highest quality compliance training. Our Advisory Board of key industry experts assists us in our project planning and execution. The various backgrounds and experience from our board allows us to offer different perspectives on our planning initiatives in order to give the student a well-rounded training program.
- Ed Sattar – CEO and President, 360training.com
- Jeff Leiken – Senior VP, Channel Sales
- Clyde Seepersad – Senior VP, Operations
- Brad Smock – Vice President Sales
- Vasu Vijay – Vice President, Technology and Product Development
- Janet Cornett – EHS Sales
- Fositi Marie Athey – Trainer
Fositi Marie Athey – OSHAcampus Trainer
Occupational Safety and Health
Marie Athey, OHST received her designation as an Occupational Health and Safety Technologist in 2010. She is degreed in Environmental Health and Safety Technology. She has over 15 years of practical field experience in Occupational Health and Safety having worked in construction and general industry throughout the United States. Her experience is in the following industries.
- Residential, Industrial and Commercial Construction
- Petrochemical/ Process Safety Management
- Transportation Fleet Safety
- Heavy Road Construction
- Insurance/ Risk Management
Marie Athey is an OSHA authorized instructor to teach General Industry Safety 10/30 hour class; Construction Safety Outreach 10/30 hr; First Aid/CPR/ AED instructor for Medic Aid. Marie is also a competent person for excavation/trenching, scaffold, and fall protection. She has been a speaker and presenter for Risk Management seminars and conferences for many different industries.
ANSI ASTM CAP; OHST certified; OSHA 500 and 501 Instructor 10/30 hour classes; Competent Person- Trenching Excavation; Competent Person – Fall Protection; Competent Person Scaffold; HAZWOPER Instructor 1910.120; First Aid/CPR /AED Instructor- Medic Aid; Approved Professional Source- State of Texas – Texas Department of Insurance #1952.