Environmental Health and Safety Advisory Board
OSHAcampus.com is dedicated to offer the highest quality compliance training. Our Advisory Board of key industry experts assists us in our project planning and execution. The various backgrounds and experiences of our board members allow us to offer different perspectives on our planning initiatives in order to give our students a well-rounded training program.
- Ed Sattar – CEO and President, 360training.com
- Janet Cornett – Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Sales
- Fositi Marie Athey – Trainer
Fositi Marie Athey – OSHAcampus.com Trainer
Occupational Health and Safety
Marie Athey, received her designation as an Occupational Health and Safety Technologist (OHST) in 2010. She holds a degree in Environmental Health and Safety Technology and has over 15 years of practical field experience in Occupational Health and Safety, having worked in construction and general industry throughout the United States. Her experiences are in the following industries:
- Residential, Industrial, and Commercial Construction
- Petrochemical/ Process Safety Management
- Transportation Fleet Safety
- Heavy Road Construction
- Insurance / Risk Management
Marie Athey is OSHA authorized to teach General Industry Safety, 10-hour and 30-hour classes; 10-hour and 30-hour Construction Safety Outreach; and is also a First Aid/CPR/ AED instructor for Medic Aid. Marie is also a competent person on the subjects of excavation/trenching, scaffold, and fall protection. She has been a speaker and presenter for Risk Management seminars and conferences in different industries.
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Certificate Accreditation Program (ANSI-CAP)
- Certified Occupational Health and Safety Technologist (OHST)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 500 and 501 Instructor for 10-hour and 30-hour classes
- Competent Person – Trenching Excavation
- Competent Person – Fall Protection
- Competent Person – Scaffold
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) Instructor, 1910.120;
- First Aid/Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Instructor – Medic Aid
- Approved Professional Source – State of Texas, Texas Department of Insurance #1952.