Fall Arrest Systems – RMOL 0113
Our Fall Arrest Systems course sets forth those requirements and criteria for fall protection in construction workplaces covered under 29 CFR part 1926. It is important to note that the provisions of this subpart do not apply to employees making an inspection, investigation, or assessment of workplace…
Upon completion of this course, you should:
- Know the height requirements for use of a safety harness and fall restraint system in general construction and steel erection
- Understand restrictions for working near unprotected leading edges
- Be able to explain and demonstrate the proper uses of a body harness
- Know when and how safety nets should be used
- Know when and how guardrail systems should be used
- Understand special requirements for working on scaffolding
For over 15 years, we’ve been empowering OSHA professionals nationwide, as the largest provider of occupational safety training. Our online courses were built around you – your budget and your schedule.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
Benefits of Group Purchase:
More than 15 Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the “Users” box to update number of users and click Add to Cart to apply the discount.
Do you have more than 10 users? Fill the form below or call 888-360-8764
Please fill this form to get a better deal on this purchase.
|1-2 Users||3-5 Users||6-9 Users||10+ Users|
- Get your OSHA card
- Talk to Us
- 888-360-8764 24-hour support for any online course