The NFPA 70e Course includes part (i) and (ii), Enroll now and save $5!
For our complete Electrical Training Course Catalog Click here
- Understanding standards for electrical safety
- Understand the relationship between OSHAcampus and NFPA 70E
- Understand ARC ratings
- Creating safe working conditions
- Understanding electrical shock hazards
- Understand transformers and circuit breakers
- Executing a lockout/tagout
- Understanding hazards of live parts
- General standards on personal protective equipment
- Introduction to NFPA 70E
- Safety Related Work Practices
- General Requirements for Electrical Safety Related Work Practices
- Electrical Safety Program
- Transformer Current Ratings
- Energized Electrical Work Permits
- Lockout/ Tagout
- Working On or Near Live Parts
- Alternative Methods of Determining Arc Flash FR Clothing and PPE
- General NFPA 70E standards pertaining to Personal and other Protective Equipment
If you are interested in fulfilling your Electrician CE, please go to www.industrialinstitute.com
This course has been approved for 4 hours.
There are no pre-requisite requirements for this course.
Quizzes – All quizzes must be passed with a 70% to proceed forward to the next lesson. Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course.
ABIH Approval#: 08-370