- Receive Department of Labor Card in the mail in 4-6 weeks
- Download certificate of completion instantly!
- Easy course navigation w/bookmarking features
- Complete at your own pace
- Great for entry level workers
- Meets employer, state and OSHA requirements
This package contains the 10 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Training Program. The 10 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Program is intended to provide an entry level construction worker’s general awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards on a construction site. OSHA recommends Training Program courses as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926.