OSHA 10 Hour General Industry
Includes Free Study Guide
This package contains the 10 Hour General Industry Outreach Program.
The 10 Hour General Industry Outreach training program is intended to provide an entry level worker in healthcare, manufacturing and warehouse distribution a general awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards on a construction site.
OSHAcampus recommends training program courses as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926. Workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on the specific hazards of the job.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be mailed a Department of Labor wallet card within 4-6 weeks.
- Receive Department of Labor Card in the mail in 4-6 weeks.
- Download certificate of completion instantly!
- Easy course navigation with bookmarking features.
- Complete at your own pace.
- Great entry level course for General Industry worker’s in Healthcare, Manufacturing and Warehouse Distribution.
- Meets employer, state and OSHA requirements.
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- Module 2: Walking & Working Surfaces
- Module 3: Emergency Action Plan
- Module 4: Hazardous Materials
- Module 5: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 6: Machine Guarding Safety
- Module 7: Electrical Safety
- Module 8: Hazard Communication
- Module 9: Hazardous Substances & Industrial Hygiene
- Module 10: Safety and Health Programs
- Final Exam
Are you OSHA approved?
We were among the first to have been authorized to offer online OSHA courses. We offer OSHA Authorized 10 and 30 hr online Outreach courses for Construction and General Industry. OSHA authorizes training providers to offer online 10 and 30 hour outreach training online. We also, offer onsite classroom training for OSHA 10/30 hr Construction Outreach. Both methods of training (online and classroom) will result in receipt of a Department Of Labor wallet card within 4-6 weeks of completion.
Who Should Take the Course?
- Entry Level Workers In Healthcare, Manufacturing and Warehouse Distribution Trainees must be within the jurisdiction (US Postal Code)
Why Are Customers Taking the Course?
- Employer Requirement
- State Requirement
Subject Matter Expert Information
- Luis Quintanar is a bilingual safety professional fluent in English, and Spanish conducting over 300 courses, job site specific plans, hazard assessments, job hazard analysis, and regulatory aimed audits for the construction, oil & gas, transportation, energy services and general industries.
Luis holds over 300 training certifications in the following areas :
OSHA / EPA / RCRA / CERCLA / NIOSH / ANSI / IATA / IMDG / CTPAT / DOT
OSHA 500 Construction Outreach Trainer – Training Certification in Occupational Safety and Health Standards for Construction Industry.
OSHA 501 OSHA Authorized General Industry Trainer – Trainer Certification in Occupational Safety and Health Standards for General Industry.
About the course
How the course works?
You get login credentials. Once you log in, you click on the name of the course to launch. You just click to the next scene whenever you finish the current one.
How Many attempts the learners get to take the test?
3 attempts for the quizzes as well as the final exam.
Can we complete the OSHA 10/30 course straight without any breaks?
No. OSHA limits students to 7.5 hours a day.
You will find supplementary materials available for download by clicking the “Materials” tab on the menu located within the course player. Other reference materials are available from the OSHA website; please visit www.osha.gov.
As you proceed, please be aware of the help that is available to you for any problems you may come across as you take the course. If you are having technical difficulties with the course, please call or email the technical support team at 888-360-TRNG. For content related questions please contact our Trainers at [email protected] For procedure related questions relating to inquiries about prerequisites, post course completion procedures, or DOL cards please contact customer support 888-360-TRNG.
When taking this course please be aware of the time limits on both your login session and the course itself. For your login session, please feel free to take as long as you wish at any given time, but be aware that if you remain idle (staying on the same page) for 15 minutes then you will be logged out of the session and you will have to log in and rejoin the course where stopped previously.
As for the course itself, please remember that you have three months from the time you start this course to complete it in order to receive credit. After three months, your account will expire and you will be required to purchase the course again if you wish to complete it.
At the end of each module, you will be given a 10 question module quiz. You must score at least 70% on each module quiz to move forward in the course. You will be given up to three opportunities to pass each module quiz. Failure to successfully pass the quiz will result in being locked out of the course and not allowed to continue with an online training format for your training.
Once you have successfully completed all of the modules, you must pass a final exam to receive full credit for the course. The exam is 20 questions long and will test your knowledge on information covered throughout the course. You must make a score of at least 70% to pass this course. You will be given up to three opportunities to pass the final exam; if you do not pass it after three tries, you will be locked out of this course will no longer be able to take your training in an online format.