ONLINE COURSE | COURSE HOURS: 10 | Recommended Course
This package contains the 10 Hour General Industry Outreach Program.
The 10 Hour General Industry Outreach training program is intended to provide an entry level worker in healthcare, manufacturing and warehouse distribution a general awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards on a construction site.
OSHAcampus recommends training program courses as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926. Workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on the specific hazards of the job.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be mailed a Department of Labor wallet card within 4-6 weeks.
- Receive Department of Labor Card in the mail in 4-6 weeks.
- Download certificate of completion instantly!
- Easy course navigation with bookmarking features.
- Complete at your own pace.
- Great entry level course for General Industry worker’s in Healthcare, Manufacturing and Warehouse Distribution.
- Meets employer, state and OSHA requirements.